… ENTER IF YOU DARE
WHO AM I?
I’m an attentive, compassionately sadistic, and intelligent Female Master (also known as Mistress or Madame) with a Doctorate Degree in Psychology. I enjoy writing, life coaching, and counseling along with FemDom and BDSM activities. I’ve created this page for those who desire to experience various aspects of the BDSM lifestyle without a ‘relationship’ commitment. I dress for comfort during sessions, which provides a safe personable space and individualized experiences.
TYPES OF PLAY OFFERED: ABDL, Bondage, CBT, Confinement, Corporal Punishment (intense impact play), Discipline, Domestic Service, Feminization (including makeup tutorials, dress up, and taking photos), Financial Domination, Foot Worship, Impact Play, Percussion Play, Rough Body Play, Sensation Play, Spanking, Tickle Torture, Trampling, Wax, and more.
I also provide alternative lifestyle coaching and counseling, which are available via Skype.
TYPES OF PLAY NOT OFFERED: Beastiality, Blood Play, Fire Play, Intercourse (Anal, Oral, Vaginal), Knife Play, Needle Play.
HOW TO GET STARTED: If you’re interested in a play session send an intelligent message with proper grammar and punctuation to MissDion2U@gmail.com. Your email should include the following:
- An introduction (your name and something about you as a person, non-kink related),
- A face picture,
- Why you contacted Me instead of another person for sessions,
- Describe at least two (2) ideal sessions that a Professional Dominatrix can fulfill,
- Prior BDSM experiences you’ve had (be specific),
- Contact information for at least one (1) reference from someone you’ve previously had a session with or someone who can share their knowledge of your involvement in the kink community,
- A list of your soft and hard limits and whether or not you require/need aftercare,
- List all physical and mental illness/complications and medications you take to alleviate/manage the symptoms,
- Your Skype, Kik, Hangouts, or FB Messenger name (or another social media outlet) for Me to contact you to verify your identity, and
- Specific days and times you’re available to meet for an in-person discussion. The more options you provide, the greater the chance I can coordinate with My calendar.
If your email meets the above criteria you’ll receive a Consent Checklist that must be completed and sent back, after which our in-person meeting/discussion will be scheduled.
- Meeting is required prior to scheduling a session. I typically need at least one week’s notice to schedule a meeting/session.
- A fee, which varies according to the type/length/location of the session, is required for My time. A deposit will be required to secure the date and time of your session. The deposit will be forfeited if the session is canceled with less than 24 hours notice and the session not rescheduled within 30 days.
- Session will begin upon your arrival, with the exception of a very brief discussion to review the consent form, at which time you will present your fee in an unsealed envelope.
ALL INFORMATION IS KEPT CONFIDENTIAL.